1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda : Phantom Hourglass walkthrough Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Kurrpt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. cwchops

cwchops Member

I get into the Ice castle, go through the blue and red wall part, when I enter the slippery floor room, go south jump on the post and shoot an arrow at the orb nothing happens. I tried reboot, but no good, has anybody heard of this problem before? Any suggestions, it'd be a pretty big bummer to get this far and have to start again, thnks, chad

2. topcat335

topcat335 Member

try using a boomerang. it might work, you neva no

3. zelda_fan

zelda_fan Member

Hello i have a problem with the fishermans map and folling it tryied absolutly every method i can think of but keep failing and coming back to the start of the fog please help me and not refer me to some crappy walkthrough that wont help me.

4. AntiJen

AntiJen Member

Hey Everyone,
    I'm in the Temple of the Ocean King and I made it past B2 and then I died somehwere later on, when I went to go through this again the key from level B2 has disappeared and I can't unlock the door!!
    Has this happened to anyone else?

5. Love_28

Love_28 Member

I'm by the ocean temple { 6 or 5 time} and there is a little idli by the ocean temple that I can't get to how do i get there? sorry my spelling is bad. plz help me thanx

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  6. card1435

card1435 Member

hi guys/girls

need help with the first island at the begining of the game - the problem i have is i need to locate the three lanterns locations on the map before i can release the lady locked in the room - ive located two of the lanterns but cant for the life of me locate the third - can someone help me here please,

7. salliedee

salliedee Member

in the cabin just below astrid's cabin; little tiny island beside Kayo's ghost; north end of the road. good luck.

8. card1435

card1435 Member

yeah found it shortly after posting my question - but thanks anyway.

9. kyle19

kyle19 Member

i need help i am like at the start of the game and ther is 4 balls to open a door and my bormanng makes them go green but it dnt open do i need help

10. Zoey4164

Zoey4164 Member

Hi I need help please!I've had this game for about a year.I have already beaten it a long time ago, months ago I beat it.But now I'm playing it again, and I forgot how to open this door!The door troubling me is the sun door.I already got the crest in my map, got the salvage arm, and got the sun door's key!It says that it will open to the holder of the sun key, but I can't get it to open!!!Please help.

11. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Draw your way over to Molida Island. When you get close to the anchor, a giant monster, Bakumon, will pop up out of the water. Strike it with the cannon when its blue eye is exposed. But each time you hit it, you'll have to draw a curve around to the other side of Bakumon, avoiding/shooting its projectiles, and firing at the eye again. Keep up this pattern until you've struck the eye about five times. Then you'll make it back safely to Molida.

Once ashore, go dig up the secret hole under that one tree and jump down. Now run through the corridor until you spot the big door with the red sun marked on it. Now that you have the Sun Key, open it! Head up the stairs at the end to be brought back outside.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  12. ilovearby

ilovearby Member

hey yeah im at the part in the temple of the ocean king where u have to draw on the door for the second time. i know you have to draw the tri-force, but whenever i draw it, it appears for a second then dissapears cuz i didnt draw it perfect. is there a certain way im sposed to draw it? my screen isnt damaged at all

HELP PLZ