1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen Creative Portable Media Center Convert Problem

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by sixpackat, Nov 5, 2005.

1. sixpackat

sixpackat Guest

Cannot figure out how to sync. mpeg 4 to device says I need a codec for it in windows media player 10 I have been searching for a few months .On the box of the media player, it says It only suports these formats ASF,DVR-MS,AVI,MPEG 1,MPEG 2,MPE,M1V,MPG,MP2,WAV,AU,and SND So I need a converter that will allow me to convert to any of these formats ,MPEG 4 To ?.I would like the best Quality format that doesnt take up to much space .Ihave only 20 Gigs to work with and had allready used up 4 .Ihave allready put avi's on there they work great but not the best of picture but works .so if any one Knows how to convert mpeg 4's to any of the formats above I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS ALLOT ,SIXPACKATTACK1

2. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

If you just need a codec try here www.divx.com

3. sixpackat

sixpackat Guest

Ok I allready have the codec to play the mpeg4 s .I just need to convert them to one of the formats I listed before so my windows media player 10 can synchronize it to my portable player .thanks for your reply hope you can help me figure it out .THANKS SIXPACKATTACK1