1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen Micro problems

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by aricrespo, Aug 3, 2007.

1. aricrespo

aricrespo Member

Well I purchased my zen about a year and a half ago and since then I have been experiencing a LOT of different problems. At first the computer didn´t recognize it, then It got stuck and did´t pass the CREATIVE screen, and now once I managed to fix that, now I can´t listen the songs I add. I can play them but no sound comes off from my headphones or my speakers or whatever it is that I am plugging to my mp3.
    I have been looking all over the internet, at different forums and I've seen other people have experienced this situacion also but no one I able to resolve my question....
    I would be greatly appreciated If someone could answer my question. Thanks!

2. skippyg

skippyg Member

the last issue is known only on the 4/5gb Micros, it was later fixed on the 6b micros. theres something that you CAn do though, you can open the Micro up and REsolder the headphone jack joints, this happens becasue the solder joints are weak and break, a soldering iron should do, you can find cheap ones at any major electronics stores, search on google for guides to fix zen micro headphone jack or something

3. marcodvd

marcodvd Member

did you ever get it to work? or it never worked? I got mine back in Oct 2005 and it would freeze, contacted tech support, they ended up replacing my unit and never had any problem