1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZiPhone - Would this be a smart move

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by johnc1234, Apr 6, 2008.

1. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

I am new to the iPhone scene, and know not very much. I have done a little bit of research and I seem to think that ZiPhone seems to be the best and simplest software to use. Would I be right in thinking this?

Can this software unlock ALL firmware versions of the iphone?

Is there a chance of bricking?

Do I simply have to connect the iPhone to the computer and select "do it all" and it unlocks the iPhone to any network?

and finally, would it be a smart move to buy iPhones brand new out of the shop, unlock them and sell them on ebay for more money than what they are at RRP?

Someone clear all this up for me :) thanks

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

thanks a lot mate exactly what I wanted to hear :) u cleared a lot up there :D

peace

3. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

Okay mate i'll keep that in mind, im from the UK, england, liverpool if them forums are for me let me take a look :p

4. profycy

profycy Member

thanx camera nice website after much research i have decided to use ilibertyx

5. gttdi

gttdi Regular member

Link to this message Report an offensive post
    yeah, in my opinion, ziphone is the best way to, it is very simple.

Just plug it into your pc and wait for itunes to notice it, when itunes pops up, just click out of it and into ziphone, and click the do it all button, it should find the iphone and take about 4-5 mins to do everything, and at the end it should say something like iphone successfully unlocked.

For what i know it can unlock all versions of the iphone( im garunteed all of the ones that you will buy will work, that is, if you havent bought them yet) but im pretty sure that ziphone works with all versions.

also there have been NO (reported) iphones broken with ziphone.

and it would be a good idea to sell them on ebay unlocked, its a very easy way to make money(especially if they arent out in your country)

Peace

6. gttdi

gttdi Regular member

For what i know it can unlock all versions of the iphone( im garunteed all of the ones that you will buy will work, that is, if you havent bought them yet) but im pretty sure that ziphone works with all versions.

also there have been NO (reported) iphones broken with ziphone.

and it would be a good idea to sell them on ebay unlocked, its a very easy way to make money(especially if they arent out in your country)

7. paulyturk

paulyturk Member

Can this software unlock ALL firmware versions of the iphone?

8. touran22

touran22 Regular member

CMW has released Winpwn for Windows users so you can also use that to hack it including custom boot images and recovery images. alternativly you can use the original Pwnage tool created by the Dev team but that is for Mac's only...

9. cass360

cass360 Member

Ziphone is not a smart move, it forces your bootloader to go down to 3.9 permantly. If you try and restore ur iphone it will not work!! cause it has the wrong bootloader!!

Use iliberty+

10. FatalAD

FatalAD Member

Ziphone is a piece of shit it downgrades your boot loader to 3.9 and messes up alot of peoples wifi use iliberty much safer and better also winpwn but its still in beta form