1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zune died please help

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by cheese815, Jun 21, 2007.

1. cheese815

cheese815 Guest

I let my zune battery die pluged it in and nothing happens i try to see if charging but get the low battery symbol is it charging? or am i doing something wrong any help would be appreicheated!

2. dysart147

dysart147 Member

It should only take a few minuets of the power cord appearing on your zune, then you will get the main menu.

3. cheese815

cheese815 Guest

yeah but i tried charging for 5 days after killing battery and it still hasnt move from the dead battery siqn! do you know how to fix? or is something wrong?

4. DakotaFan

DakotaFan Regular member

If the battery is dead, then it's dead. There is no bringing it back. You can't revive a human if the human is already dead, can you? Same principal here. Face it, your Zune is screwed. I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest.

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

So, someone has already destroyed the battery?

What kind of battery does this thing use? I have one coming in the mail, and I don't want to risk doing the same thing!

Sorry to hear about your loss there cheese, you couldn't have had it that long, that's a chunk of change to lose. : /

Best of luck!

6. pcrazy99

pcrazy99 Regular member

From what I've read the Zune uses the same battery as some of the ipods. You could just replace it.