1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zune help

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by RaRaAlly, Mar 29, 2007.

1. RaRaAlly

RaRaAlly Guest

Okay well when i bought the Zune it didnt come with a charge cabel, just one to plug it into the computer and everytime i try to turn it on it either shows this cable symbol or a big exclamation point.

i need help?

2. SSSJDanny

SSSJDanny Member

When you open up your box, look near the top to see a CD and CD Cover Symbol. Open it up look in there and u should find a CD, if not u can just got to http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm its the same thing.

Zune is way better than Ipods.

3. richter6

richter6 Member

the battery with the exclamation point means that the battery needs a charge. The cable that comes with the zune is the sync cable, whenever you plug it into the computer, while the computer is turned on, it charges the zune, so basically the sync cable is the charger for the zune and since your battery needs a charge since you see that exclamation point, just charge it for about 6 hours through the back of the computer's usb port and it should go back to normal

4. SSSJDanny

SSSJDanny Member

It only takes 2 hours to re-charge. 3 at the most. Unless your using it while your charging it.