1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zune or Pod?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by hackaday, Nov 24, 2006.

1. hackaday

hackaday Regular member

What is better a Zune or a iPod?

*CURRENT SCORE 0 Zune 1 iPod 2 Undecided

Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  2. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Just bought a 30gig video pod, personally I feel that Zune is just a knock off of an I-pod! Isn't that dude Gates rich enough?

3. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

You cannot directly compare the two. That is all. Its like comparing an xbox360 to a ps3 all you end up with is fanboy bullshit. It depends on your tastes

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I think the only way to know which one is better is by yourself putting down the postives of both players and putting what you want to get out of the device and the things it can do and then make your choice. Don't make a choice on emotion cause you wont be happy with the result. I personally got it because I knew how to use it and i knew that i did not have any issues with file formats and all that kinda stuff. For me I like the feature of the Video play. But i don't use my Ipod as much as i would like to cause i only use it when i go away for a holiday or if i want to wind down and I'm not near my place or anywhere with good music.

One thing I would like to see on the Ipod as a feature would be the ability to delete a file from the device it self not from the connection to the computer to the Itunes program.

See if that comes into your equation.

5. hackaday

hackaday Regular member

o okay, cool ty, i will do some homework and see which one appeals more to my needs. I personally like how the zune transfers songs, but if somebody starts walking away, doesnt the transfer cancel? Can somebody that has tell me there opinion on transfering songs?

6. andersg

andersg Regular member

I would definately go for the iPod. I like the iPod for, not only the feautres and what it does, but for the look of it too. The look of the Zune doesn't appeal to me.

7. dkmopq

dkmopq Guest

I also like iPod. But Zune also has its advantages: wifi, radio.

8. aja1301

aja1301 Guest

zunes suck ipods are better

9. MDSP

MDSP Regular member

just recently got an 80Gig iPod Video... it does its job for an mp3 player... the video part i haven't tried, but im planning on getting a cable that would be able to connect my iPod to my tv so I would be able to watch my movies on a larger screen...

pizz

10. dos1986

dos1986 Guest