1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zune questions

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by Shado36, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

My wife has just bought a Zune & she is having difficulty with a few things:
    How do you delete the "demonstration music/video" thats on it?

How do you sync video on to it? The pc says that its sync'd with the zune but she is still missing the video off it.

Are there any good sites etc that offer easy instructions as to how to load/use the Zune as she has no instructions (great!!!)
    Thanks!

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Did you ever figure out how to get anything to work! I just got my son one because I could get a 30 G for less than $100 delivered. I have never seen such terrible software. We built a syc list then executed it and the Zune software ignored the sync list and filled the Zune with tunes my son doesn't like. It is not obvious how to get the stuff off. Even if we can figure out how to do it maybe the software will ignore that as well.

3. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Hi, to the best of my knowledege she so far has been unable to get the stuff off. She has however been able to load it with music/video but I guess the original question still stands. I know that it was pretty frustrating to do so of the "loading"!

4. Mez

Mez Active member

Where did the video come from? Out of sync videos is a common problem when converting video to ipod videos. The conversion is the likey source of the problem.

5. markander

markander Member

I went to the Zune software and under settings u can delete those files.