1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDIO_TS File

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by lybed, Jan 5, 2004.

1. lybed

lybed Guest

Hi,
    please give me some advice as I am new to this.

once I have backed up the DVD using DVD backup 1.3, then compressed using DVD 2One. Do I have to drag both folders into toast, that is the audio and video_ts files. I ask this as the audio folder is always empty. I am not sure if toast needs both files to copy corectly?
    Thanks for any advice

2. highe5

highe5 Guest

Strictly speaking, you don't really need to put the audio folder into toast, but all the advice posts I've seen say you should include it, as apparently some DVD players may have problems reading the DVD if it's missed out. And yes, it always is empty - you're not doing anything wrong there!

3. highe5

highe5 Guest

Oh, and don't forget in Toast to choose Other..DVD, then click on "new" before dragging both TS folders into the window (I'm assuming here that you're using version 5 - the format may be different in version 6).

Also, when naming the DVD, remember to use capitals only, and no spaces, just "_", ie a DVD copy of Lord Of The Rings would be named "LORD_OF_THE_RINGS"