1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up my kids games.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by daystoom, Jul 11, 2007.

1. daystoom

daystoom Member

Hi. my kids have a Gamecube and they play it constantly. They've already run through multiple copies of a few games and it is getting expensive to replace them so I've been researching my options and bought a XenoGC chip and installed it in the system thinking I could find a way to burn copies of their favorite games. Well, I got in over my head when I realized that you can't just put a Gamecube game in a computer and copy and burn it like you can a normal DVD. I was wondering if you guys could let me know if there is a place where I could buy backups of these games at a cheaper price then having to buy the real games over again. I would assume its cheaper and that way I wouldn't get so mad when I see games laying around the family room. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

Sorry, the only place you can buy backups would probably be on the streets. Considering that the selling of backups is illegal. Your best option would probably be to make backups of the games you do have so that they will last longer.
    There is a guide by Icemonkey on backing/booting gamecube games here