1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by livia7916, Nov 23, 2004.

1. livia7916

livia7916 Member

I am very new at this and need help. I downloaded dvd decrypter and used it on one of my copy right movies, but i am lost from there. I don't know where it is saved or what other program to use to burn it to a cd or dvd. Can someone guide me step by step? After I decrypt the movie, then what? I have Nero 6, which i don't understand it. I even tried copying data from my desktop to a cd-r, but it keeps giving an error of failed or can burn process at 32x, 24x, 16x or 8x. need help badly. Thank you any help is greatly appreciated.

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Ok.. I'll give you some study material to use first and then if you have any more issues, we can continue from there.

First is a thread that contains a solution to basically any beginners problem that you might think of. There's also a written step by step guide in it that's virtually foolproof. You will find it here......

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/105641

Next is a site that has some animated guides for using DVD Shrink. What's DVD Shrink? You'll find that out in the first link I gave you. When you go to this link, click guides at the top of the page.

http://www.dvdshrink.info/index.php

Another note to add.... Buy a couple of RW discs for your first few tries. If an error occurs, you won't be wasting a disc since you can just erase and [bold]R[/bold]e[bold]W[/bold]rite again.

3. livia7916

livia7916 Member

Thanks I will try and see if it works. Do you have any suggestions on how to copy my data from desktop to a blank cd. I keep on getting errors /no fixation. Thanks!