1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Back up "The Abyss" SE

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by spirittoo, Jan 10, 2007.

1. spirittoo

spirittoo Regular member

I've been trying to back up my copy of "The Abyss" Special Edition .... it has the theatical version and and extend version on the disk.

I use DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.6.6 and I also tried using DVD Decrypter ... everything comes out as it should ..... I get no errors from Fab or Decrypter ... but when I open Shrink I only have the extras .... where the movies should be I only get the logo and the THX logo ... the movies are not there.

When I do it with Decrypter ... there is nothing where the movies should be ... this is most strange .... I've never had it happen to me before. I suspect it has some to do with the two versions on one disk, but so far I don't know how to solve this problem.

Help!

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

3. spirittoo

spirittoo Regular member

Thank you .... I will try this out and post the results.

Have a good one. :)

4. spirittoo

spirittoo Regular member

I updated Fab Express to the lastest version I had .... they said there was another update, but I didn't see a free version so I stuck with the one I had download last month.

It work! The movie was there as it should be. I'm sure it had something to do with the two versions on the one disk. Didn't have that problem with the Ray Charles movies .... oh well .... the important thing is the problem is solved. Thanks for your help!

5. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

OK, glad you solved the problem.