1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Join Two Titles w/ DVD2oneX--Can't Join SecondTitle

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by TrentLion, Apr 16, 2005.

1. TrentLion

TrentLion Member

I have been unable to join two small DVD titles onto one DVD by using DVD2oneX 1.4.2.
    I am using the instructions "How to make a joined disk?" that I found under the DVD2one Help menu. I get to the point where the instructions say "Now you can add another title to the joinlist by pressing the + button and repeat from *." Which means go back up to the asterisk after pressing the + button and then following the same instructions: "*Select the source directory. If you select a valid (VIDEO_TS) source directory, the titlelist will show the available titles and a drawer will open showing the available audio tracks, subtitles, and angles."

The pictures in the instructions show a plus and minus button and also options for "Seamless join" and "Advanced navigation." **I do not see any of that on my iMac screen**--no buttons, nothing about seamless join or advanced navigation. So I am unable to add another title to be joined to the first.

G4 iMac, System 10.3.8. Help appreciated. TL

2. TrentLion

TrentLion Member

Please ignore newbie inquiry. I just found what I need (I think). TL