1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu not showing up on DVD - Using Toast to burn

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by jonus, Aug 18, 2004.

1. jonus

jonus Member

I authored a DVD using the basic mode in Apple Studio Pro and then exported the 2 DVD files (Video_TS and Audio_TS to my desktop. I dragged them into the DVD mode of Toast 6.03 and burned. The video track loaded automatically and worked fine but my menu was gone.

I'm new at this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Londor

Londor Guest

Using the DVD-Video setting in the Video section Toast will author a DVD using video and/or photos that you drag onto its window.

If you have already authored the DVD and you just want to burn it you have to click on the Data tab and select DVD-ROM (UDF) in the advanced options. Drag the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders and if Toast adds a .DS Store file remove it.
    Note that the newest version of Toast (6.0.7) have in the Video section a new option to burn DVD-Video from a VIDEO_TS folder (this does not re-author the DVD).

3. jonus

jonus Member

Thanks Londor, that upgrade worked. Your the most informed person on the web when it comes to this stuff. I'm a filmmaker based NYC with a company called FMI - check out our partially finished website and say hi. Keep up the great work.