1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Express prob I've not seen before!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by marchez, May 26, 2007.

1. marchez

marchez Member

I have just made a few AVI discs using Nero 6, I had major problems when I upgraded to 7 including none of my discs working that I went back.

The first few discs I made work fine with no problems at all, now I have just made an AVI disc with episodes of Lost on, and the first episode on there will not play. I can hear the sound but I get no visual, my DVD player just goes to its 'home' screen.

The other episodes on the disc work fine, it is just the first one. I know the file works well on my PC, so is it something that my DVD player cannot read or something like that??

All the episodes come from the same source, I'm just baffled by this one!!

TIA

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. marchez

marchez Member

It was a fresh install, as I had just reinstalled windows, so instead of installing Nero 7 I just went straight for 6.

All the other discs I have burnt are fine, it just appears to be this one.

I have got another version of the episode that is causing the problems, but am yet to burn it, will post back with the result.

Thanks

4. marchez

marchez Member

**Update**

I burned another disc using a different version of the problem episode and it has burnt with no problems at all, still no idea why it happened but problem solved!!