1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popcorn Problems

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by dutch95, Jan 23, 2005.

1. dutch95

dutch95 Member

I rip and burn my dvds using MactheRipper 2.6.1 and Roxio's Popcorn. I successfully burnt 3 dvds before I started to encounter problems. Now, when I extract a film with MactheRipper everything goes well. When I select the Video TS folder to use with popcorn, popcorn prompts me telling me that it doesn't support the contents of the Video TS folder. Anybody have any advice?
    Thanks!

2. Mr.Panic

Mr.Panic Guest

I don't have a solution, only a question.

I've got the same apps, but somehow i'm stuffin' it up. I use Mactheripper to get around the css issue, then burn the entire folder using popcorn, but no cigar?

DVD doesn't read as a movie DVD. Can you give me a heads up on what i'm doing wrong?

sry for not having an answer for you too.

3. Trier

Trier Member

You may want to try DVD2oneX. I have never tried Popcorn, but I guess it´s still a fairly new software, with some problems?

4. macshuman

macshuman Member

I just fixed the same problem. I don't know which it was, but I deleted the pref files for MTR and Popcorn. I think it was the Popcorn prefs that fixed the problem.

I'm encoding one now!

Hope this helps.

Chris

5. mediaguru

mediaguru Regular member

There are many bugs with popcorn as it is new. dvd2onex is the way to go.