1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Bug in the Forums

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ashwin18, Jan 8, 2007.

1. ashwin18

ashwin18 Regular member

I recently recopened this thread without logging in:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/448275

This is a screenshot of what I saw...

[​IMG]

After I clicked the 'Reply' button and logged myself in, this is what I saw at that time...

[​IMG]

So why didn't I see the replies by the other users before? Is it a bug, or is it how it's supposed to work ;) ?

2. GreaterF

GreaterF Member

i think what happens is, you can see the forum posts if you come from a link off the site (like a google search, other site), but not if u come from this site. also i think it only let's you post replies when ur a member.
    p.s. maybe the extra post came inbetween you first seeing it and when u finished registering.

3. ashwin18

ashwin18 Regular member

I didn't come off a link from any other site. I accessed the link through the forums section itself.
    I'm already a member (that's my status too)
    Take a look at the time intervals between the extra posts. 3 mins to 2 hrs. You don't really think that I would have taken 2 hours to login, do you?

4. matt72

matt72 Regular member

5. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Its a known bug. When you are logged off the cache of the site isn't update or something like that. If your logged in you will see all most recent posts.