1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Procoder Vs. Vegas

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by phrozen06, Sep 30, 2004.

1. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

I'm looking for software to convert a PAL DVD to NTSC, I've read several guides using freeware, but they are by far too advanced for me.

From my searching I think my best options are either Procoder or Vegas. I don't know much about either except they are a little expensive. I just want to know which is the better software overall. I want something it doesn't take a brain surgeon to use also. I would also prefer something fast and I would like to be able to keep the menu. It should fit because the movie is only a lil over 4gigs. But the most important thing is that the quality is good.

So which one should I go with? Or is there something else I should be considering?

Thanks and advance!

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

3. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

Thanks a million. Trying it now.

4. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

No luck.

For some reason Nero Vision is saying that the movie is too large for a dvd. I tried cutting off the Menu and the credits and it was still to large. I guess I'm back to the drawing board.

So my question again is should I try Vegas or ProCoder or is there an easier or oven better option?