1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 click dvd copy

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ryan2837, Mar 9, 2005.

1. ryan2837

ryan2837 Member

Hey everyone I am thinking about buying this is it good or bad?? Any problems?????

2. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

hey ryan, i have the program and is very good in quality, stability and speed. two problems I have with it; one is that it uses a different program to wright the dvd, i mean it ripps well and fast but it uses copy to dvd to wright. and two if the movie you are trying to copy has the smallest scrach, it won't read it. but if it is going to work,it is, in many people's opinion, the best there is and i agree with that.

3. budberner

budberner Guest

ryan

Go with clone2 and anydvd. Go to slysoft and you can buy the best(anydvd) and better than 1click package deal $60 usd

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

5. ryan2837

ryan2837 Member

Thanks everyone for your help. Sorry about the Multi posting. I read the rules right after I posted. I guess thats what I get.

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

try not to do it again :) ... remember we are all here on our free time and I know other members don't like answering the same person twice or three times.

7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

As with all New members, we suggest DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Both good and both Free !

I have to disagree slightly with elizerroj, 1clickDVDCopy is that - 1-click. Its encoder is one of the worst on the market and the quality of any backup requiring more than 92% compression is fair at best – generally it would be considered unsatisfactory by any experienced member.

The programs that I mentioned above will give you 10X the quality of 1click.

Be advised that 1-clickDVDCopy doesn't come with a ripper - it suggests DVD43 but if you wish to rip today's DVD's you'll need AnyDVD for $39.99. The software doesn't come with a burner either so you'll need one as our friend glossed over. CopyToDVD is an excellent burner BUT is not free SO to get your proggy to work at all well you'll be laying out another $80.00 over and above your cost for 1clickDVDCopy. - Lastly, you have very little control over what you're doing which is how the program got it's fans. It is designed for pple who don't wish to know what they're doing and don't care what the product is that comes out the back end.

Contrary to popular belief, using DVD Shrink and DVDD doesn't take any knowledge or experience. Guides for their use spell out each and every step so no knowledge is necessary BUT you can edit your DVD again, without any experience and without your checkbook. For proof, try using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter in my sig.

Enjoy,

Pete

8. solo61

solo61 Member

hey my peeps, i just used this program and it worked great with anydvd..the disc had a scar but this program woeked good..big ups to redant751..thanks for the software