1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention The Moderators

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by curious, Dec 21, 2002.

1. curious

curious Member

Hi,
    I posted a help requesting assistance in correcting a prob that I have with my notebook.
    Neither the request has been acknowledged or any assistance offered.I am aware that sometimes for whatever reasons,some letters fall in the cracks and are misplaced.Is there a possibility that my request will be attended to?
    Thanks in advance
    Curious

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

What is the problem? Your messages are in place. Actually, you have posted the same stuff twice to different forums rooms, so I should kick you out from here.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15937
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15934

Also, it's pretty damn hard to answer to a question like that. I doubt that there is a single defined solution for it, unless it is some specific problem with that laptop model. Also, laptops may have a lot more bizarre problems in general due to the non-standard structure of them, and laptops aren't as common as desktops so there isn't as many potential helpers.

What did you expect? Should I come there to fix it or what?

3. curious

curious Member

Hi,
    In the very first paragraph, I have acknowledged that I had mailed my request earlier,but was not quite sure if it did get posted due to lack of acknowledgement.
    Your offer to come here and fix my notebook problem is very generous of you and I would like to take you on that ,except for the fact that though I may be able to afford your legit fees,I may not be able to afford your entertainment expenses;so thanks but no.
    Curious