1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Syncing

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by cb2k, Nov 11, 2005.

1. cb2k

cb2k Member

I just got my new iPod and I have tried using Videora iPod Converter but my audio and video are not synced. Well the video starts off synced and about 15 mins into it you notice that the audio is a little of. Then as it goes on it gets more and more off sync. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Is your video from a reliable source like a dvdrip, or did you download it from the internet? Some downloads are notorious for being off-sync, even before they have been converted into an alternative format.

Check the guide in my sig, there are many alternatives besides videora for converting videos ;)

Post back if you get probs.

Lethal

3. cb2k

cb2k Member

The video is from a DVD... I rip it with DVD Decrypter and then convert it with videora

4. Treewolf

Treewolf Member

cb2k, I do the same thing and my audio is not in sync, also it doesnt rip a DVD into 1 single file, it rips it into alot of files. Is there a way to make it rip it to one single file so you can play the movie from the beginning to the end? With all these files now it seems Ill just have to play each one and wont be able to watch a movie straight through without stopping and starting. Thanks

5. dkmopq

dkmopq Guest