1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. laurenzo

laurenzo Member

Well work commitments have kept me very busy this last few days, I have now read this thread once again and can see that gwens son is not the only one experiencing problems with their purchases so I think I will heed the warning signs and back off from any ideas of becoming involved. It is a pity that some people have to experience the bitterness of disappointment when all they want is to enjoy their purchases.....it seems that Caroline is endeavouring to improve things but they shouldnt be allowed to deteriate to the stage where one has to chase up their purchases.

Good luck to all those who are waiting for their orders to be filled.

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

For those who are still interested, I received an email from Caroline this evening advising me that the "Free" jacket that was offered has been posted, it appears that at least she (Caroline) is good to her word.

I will advise further upon receipt of jacket.

3. MBaldwin

MBaldwin Guest

Hi Everyone,

Read this thread with great interest. I have known of a couple of people who have had problems with Phix Clothing both from eBay and the main site. (The Phix Clothing eBay account is active again now, too, I notice).

I just wanted to say it was a shame that things like this from some untrustworthy sites will put people off internet shopping. Someone mentioned Atom Retro (www.atomretro.com) earlier, and I would reccomend that site too. I have bought many things from that site without a single hitch or issue.

Hope you do recieve your 'free' jacket, Gwendolin.

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Well to date there's NO sign of the free jacket...semms like Caroline is full of it!!!

5. ryan172

ryan172 Member

help im having trouble with phix clthing, if i had read all this on the forum beofre i think its clear to say i would have steared clear alltogether, im lookin for personel from this company to deal with my problem, possibly this coraline
    can u send me her email! please

6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Check your Private Messages for her address, Good luck, I think you're going to need it.

7. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

Hi Gwendolin, I ordered a jacket from phix clothing a few weeks ago and this is sounding all too familiar. Would it be possible to get caroline's e-mail?

They were all too happy to e-mail me when i had a question about the jacket before my purchase. However, since then i have had no joy out of the very same address. I wish i'd googled them prior to purchase.

8. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Check your Private messages. If I were you I'd kiss the money goodbye...it certainly is apparent how poorly the company conducts business. Caroline appeared to be the "saviour" but sadly she also joined the ranks of the inefficient and now ignores emails etc. For what it's worth her offer of a free jacket hasnt borne any fruits yet...still waiting.

This thread may serve as a warning for anyone else considering making a purchase from this company.

9. ryan172

ryan172 Member

hey there is light at the end of the tunnel, recieved my jacket bout a week ago,
    keep the faith it'll come
    phix do suck though, wont be getting anything else from them
    i dont think they reply to the emails after the purchase becuase they must get so many digruntled customers wanting to know the same thing ;'where the hell is my jacket' basically,
    just really annyoing that you cant do anything else
    good luck and keep the faith

10. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@ryan172,
    You appear to be one of the lucky ones, next time you want to purchase a jacket let me give you the same advice I gave to my son

[bold]Purchase from a reputable dealer[/bold]

have the item in your hands before exchanging $$$$$$

11. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

[bold]This is from another "Happy" customer of PhixClothing.....it was posted in my Shoutbox[/bold]

and still the list continues to grow.

12. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

Well I e-mailed Caroline and, surprise, surprise, still no contact from them. This company is an absolute joke. If anyone has any luck contacting them please let me know. Also, I paid using paypal, is there any way i can get my money back?

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

You can do as I di , log onto PayPal site and lodge a dispute, I dont know if it will help but it will back up the claim that they are a little bit "suspect" and PayPal may have a closer look at them, good luck.

14. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Heres a response from Janrocks

[bold]DONT deal with this company[/bold]

15. littleb

littleb Member

Glad to have found you all as my daughter has been let down by this company. Jacket arrived but was too large so sent back with postage costs over two months ago and aside from the first email from 'Caroline Calderwood', we've heard nothing. I am in the process of formalising my complaint to take to the small claims court if I don't get the order or refund soon.
    Just for your info, the address, 100 Prince of Wales Road, is home to a company called 'Budget Insurance' and the telephone number is 01603 613311.

16. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@littleb, It appears you have joined the ever increasing list of those who have been dudded by this company. Caroline lied by saying our "free" jacket had been posted...it certainly appears that this company has absolutely no concern for it's customers....once they have your money then it's a struggle for the purchaser to get a hold of their goods, I just wish someone would shut them down.

Good luck in your quest to get satisfaction.

BTW I sent Caroline an email with the link to this thread and suggested she have a read..obviously couldnt care.

17. J_wright

J_wright Member

i need a hand if anyone could help.

I too order something but hadnt seen this forum first. i didnt quite expect this to happen especially for such a large advertised company online. it isnt like its hard to find them online or in norwich or anything.

But has someone got this carolines email or anything. otherwise ill go to the police prob because i aint gunna have some twerp take me for a ride. i think i aunt lives in norwich so maby she cud do sumthing too. who knows

Any help is greatly appriciated

18. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I know it's against forum rules to post email addresses but I will post this one as I think this company deserves everything it gets, good luck but I think you are pushing SH*T up hill, Cheers.

Hopefully the mods will let this address remain

[bold]caroline@phixclothing.com[/bold]

Somebody should contact PayPal and send them a link to this thread, maybe then they would re think their association with this company.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  19. J_wright

J_wright Member

thanks a tonne..

i know it dont look good but maby it will help having her email.

i filed a complaint type thing to paypal as i paid through them and on it i gave this thread as a link so they could see whats going on...with any luck something will happen.

many thanks

20. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member