1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

gwen, i'm leaving it there.

2. J_wright

J_wright Member

i believe so yes. why wouldnt they help you! surely they have a protection policy

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@ddp, Many thanks, it saves me from sending PMs to each member seeking the address, hopefully they'll get a bombardment of emails that they richly deserve.

@j_wright, I think as long as PayPal continue to get their commission they turn a blind eye, as I said they were of NO ASSISTANCE in my case.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

maybe we should send all our spammers to that company.

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Good idea, but Caroline would probably try and sell them something.

6. visbygute

visbygute Member

Hey...

Sad to say, that I'm just another boy let down by Phix Clothing..Ordered a jacket three weeks ago...and no replies to my emails. IT's crap. Should have read this thread before my father ordered.

Cheers
    Marcus, Sweden..

7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

If you have paid through PayPal, contact them and send them a link to this thread, they might soon get the message about this company...also send Caroline an email. Heres the link to send to PayPal

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/382665

8. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Well today I contacted PayPal myself through form of email, I supplied the link to this thread together with a brief outline of the problems phixclothing is causing.
    Hopefully they will respond and I will keep members up to date with their response...if any.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  9. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

[bold]Heres a little bit of GOOD news, thought I'd post it for ALL to see[/bold]

Message left in my Shout Box

Thanks Ven for letting us know about this, hopefully more people will follow the same line as you and recover their goods/refund...well done!!

10. J_wright

J_wright Member

well. i have some sort of good news

i looked up the address for Phix clothing and found the address is for a insurance company. i rang them and asked an they pointed out that phix clothing is above the insurance company at

'Address: 100 Prince Of Wales Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1DD'

the receptionist even told me that they are usually in most days including today. i decided i had enough an ive been to my local police station with all the appropriate documents including paypal,ebay and personal emails and also this forum.

the women took it very seriously and something i garentee will be done..the sooner the better too.

i shall keep people up to date of what occurs.

11. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

Great news, Ordered mine october 10th and still no joy. Gutted as i really wanted it. Hope they get what they deserve!

12. scottie25

scottie25 Member

Hi guys, I have also purchased a jacket online at Phix Clothing. A couple of weeks down the line still have not received anything. I so wished I noticed this before going ahead with the order.

Any way I have contacted the local police to Phix Clothing Norwich Constabulary and they are looking into the case for me. I have also contacted my local trading standards office and I am awaiting a response from them.

I will keep you all posted! :)

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@scottie, It may help if you referr the authorities to this thread, a lot more evidence for them to consider, heres the link

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/382665

all they need to do is read this and I think they will be convinced...good luck.

14. dupped

dupped Member

Oh dear! I've got the same problem too.. Sent a cheque, which was cashed straight away, at the beginning of November, and guess what! I've not heard nothing since, surprise, surprise!!
    I've sent loads of emails, started looking for the phone number when I came across this forum. I wish I'd looked first before sending the order.
    I've sent an email to caroline at the email address posted above, and I've given her 7 days to reply before I take the matter further, anyone else got any idea's?

15. PhixIt

PhixIt Member

Have exactly the same issue. I've written to Jimmy Saville to see if he can PhixIt for me.

Have raised a dispute to PayPal, lets hope they sort it soon for me...

If anyone has any further advise I'd be interested to know.

Thanks

16. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I believe this is only the tip of the ice berg, imagine how many non AD members have been swindled.

17. hadok

hadok Member

I agree to you all. Just found this page and it was two months since I lost £75 to that edited by ddp named phixclothing. But I think we all shall do some kind of effort in seeing to that noone buys from this company again. Im gonna contact all forums and chatrooms I know of and ask the webmaster to post an attachment that phixclothing is fraud. and that all people that read this should do the same by spreading the word. that way we could get contact with maybe a million people in just a couple of weeks. don´t you think??

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  18. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Sounds like a plan...please edit your post and remove offensive language, Cheers.

19. dupped

dupped Member

I think it's a case of more and more people finding this site when looking for a phone number to contact them.
    What we need is someone in Norwich who can go and knock on the door ideally, but that's a bit of a long shot.
    I've had a look on Norfolk Police's website and I think you can email them on there, which is what I'm going to do. I think everyone on here with the same problem should do the same as well, perhaps they'll know what to do next, or they'll take the matter further.

20. hadok

hadok Member

but to quote cosmo kramer: "the police? what are they going to do?" I really think that this post address of theirs is something that in swedish is called "postboxcompany" that is that the postbox is the only thing that exist of this company. Ive done the same thing many of you has done, that is contacted paypal.
    What do you think of this caroline character? Who is she? Maybe she could be contacted.