1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

hadok, post edited

2. J_wright

J_wright Member

hadok clearly u dont know what your talking about.

if u had the time to actually read my post on the same page i said they are at the address but are in an office space above a insurance company.

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

4. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

They have done it once again. I am one of their latest victims. I bought a jacket about 3 weeks ago and i have not yet got anything. I have sent many emails and not had a reply.
    I have already sent an email to caroline. Could anyone tell me which part of the paypal website i go to to contact paypal about this?

5. J_wright

J_wright Member

tomoro i am going back to my local police station with my reference number and see what there doing or going to do etc.

6. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

i have told paypal and they told me to open a dispute on their site about it 20 days after buying. We should all report these people to Trading Standards.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2006
  7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Yes..report them!! You can get hold of the local trading standards department of the local authority. The one local to them would be better. If you want to post the full postal address of the company I will find out which Council cover them...

Forget paypal and ebay!!, They have had the cut from the sale, that's all they care about.

I can't believe this is still going. We need an ebay member to put these people in favourite sellers and every time they list an item ask the question.. " Another rip off?? Are you going to send the goods this time?" And see if that does any good

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2006
  8. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@janrocks, I agree that PayPal will NOT help in any way, I sent them an email outlining the problems being experienced and also a link to this thread, why kill the "cash cow"....hopefully someone in the UK can do something to bring this rip off company down, Cheers.

9. J_wright

J_wright Member

i was phoned today by the police and after investigation the case has been reported to the police of norwich or some like detective type person.

so they will do something an then report to me which ill of course report back to all you loverly people

james-x-

10. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

All I can say is YEA, GREAT JOB

11. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

Good news people, i have just had an email informing me that i'm getting a refund from paypal. At least this shows that they are taking the matter seriously.

I just raised a complaint and gave them a link to this page.

Thanx for your help Gwendolin, Good luck everyone

Stevie x

12. dupped

dupped Member

You need to contact your local trading standards office, and Norfolk police(their phone number is listed on their website). If enough of us put in a formal complaint, I have! Something may be done about this company.

13. J_wright

J_wright Member

something is being done..read my past post's

14. Leachy

Leachy Member

Hi guys,

I bought a coat 2 days ago, from what i remember they had good ratings?
    I live in essex so after reading this could you please email me the address of the shop in norwich if they have one as i will gladly pay them a visit to pick my coat up in person!

What is up with ebay, selective feedback or what?

If you could get back to me before 5.30 id be very very grateful!

Thanks guys, il pass the love on when i get there!

15. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

Leachy hi :)

there you go, and the best of luck

The company is Phix Clothing
    100 Prince of Wales Road
    Norwich
    Norfolk NR1 1DD

16. Leachy

Leachy Member

I yell.com'd that post code and called, its george clothes in norwich shopping center, they'd never heard of phix clothing.

Il keep you posted should i not recieve my coat & have to make a personal visit to obtain it or my money.

I may be jumping the gun but from your guys comments its unlikely?

thanks again, dont suppose you have a phone number.

Also, has anybody thought of registering a fake ebay account & bidding 2 million for every item they have for sale on ebay?

Thats what they do when great gig tickets get snapped up and touts try to make thousands on ebay....

not an idea im just thinking aloud?

Thanks fro your help!

17. J_wright

J_wright Member

leechy you need to read all the posts properly..

if you search the full address it gives a insurance company with a phone number...as mentioned before i rang it and they said there is indeed a phix company at there address on that road an it is based above the insurance company.

everything is currently in process with the police.measures ARE being taken by police in norwich.

if ppl are reading this having been ripped off recently its best to not bother wasting time searching for phone numbers etc or trying to email..it simple wont work.... your best bet is to post that you have lost something including a contact number... when the police are finished they can check this site for all the ppl who was cheated and ring you or something

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

agreed on that last part of J_wright's post

19. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Well at long last things are starting to HEAT UP and hopefully it wont be long before they're brought to their knees....Here's hoping.

20. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Just did a search on Phix clothing, no dice on IE6 or Firefox! Seems the site has been closed....