1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

because it cannot be played on this ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by ksimmonds, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ksimmonds

ksimmonds Member

I've seen several answers to the question .... but I am trying to put an MP4 of a DVD that I've recorded myself on to my Ipod - (so it's not copyright protected or anything).
    I've been doing it successfully for years but I've just downloaded the new version of Itunes. Is that a problem ???

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Probably, it is hard to keep up with all the Apple tricks. At least you didn't activate a security routine that kills your ipod. I just saw a few of them before I got to yours.

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i enquired about putting files onto an ipod last year and someone suggested a program call sharepod might be better than i-tunes.

original discussion:

P.s. never ended up buying an ipod.was considering it but they are expensive.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  4. Mez

Mez Active member

Media Monkey sure is for music. iCopyexpert is free I have used it for things MM can't do.

They are well over priced. I do prefer ipods when listening to audio books. Some of the more anoying itunes features become real helpful for audio books.