1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]HELP ME PLZ!!! Extracting Torrents then converting to mp4[/bold]

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Ash423moo, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Ash423moo

Ash423moo Member

hello everyone, i am trying to figure out how to extract a torrent and then convert it into an mp4 file. i am using a MAC and have already downloaded Handbrake (which i believe is only for ripping DVD's) iSquint (which is used to convert the file to mp4 but doesnt work with everything!!!) and Tomato Torrent (which just doesnt seem to work and is making me really angry!)

anyways i have a few torrents already downloaded, they are complete seasons in one torrent file so i believe i have to extract the torrent to get the individual episodes to begin converting them into mp4's... i dont even know if i know what im talking about haha BUT ITS DRIVING ME INSANE! i have a video ipod and not knowing how to put the video's i want on it is really quite discouraging... this is so complicated please help before i pull my hair out!

Thank you!!!!

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

3. Ash423moo

Ash423moo Member

Hi, Thanks for the feedback but WinRAR is for windows... not for macs... any other suggestions?

thanx again

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member