1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn DVD for .rmvb file

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by Ashura21, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Ashura21

Ashura21 Member

Hello~
    I'd like to know how to burn DVD for .rmvb video file.. I haven't been able to find mac software that can convert .rmvb file to any file that can be imported to iMovie or iDVD.. Well, .rmvb file is Real Media Variable Bitrate if I'm not mistaken.. I can't seem to burn the files to DVD format.. Thanks in advance~

2. Londor

Londor Guest

3. Ashura21

Ashura21 Member

Thank you~ but I can't find the package for mac.. The optional package is here isn't it?

4. Londor

Londor Guest

From the ffmpegX download page:

"If you have problems in getting all the above, or if the recent build does not work well, you may download instead a stable build of reallib from this link.

Now rename the folder as "reallib", and copy it into /Library/Application Support/ffmpegX

You're done ! To test your reallibs install, open a RealVideo file in ffmpegX and click "Play". If you see the movie, then the install is successful."

5. Ashura21

Ashura21 Member

So sorry for all the trouble.. I've done everything according to the steps but there's no ffmpegX in my application support.. Do you have any idea why?

6. Ashura21

Ashura21 Member

Oh I've found it, but I can't play .rmvb file.. ffmpegX freezes everytime I try to play .rmvb video.. Help me please >.<