1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a game

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by CloudX77, Apr 28, 2007.

1. CloudX77

CloudX77 Guest

ok, im trying to burn a game onto a cd. the game is called brave fencer musashi and its for playstation. i downloaded the game from a torrent and its pretty big(1.54GB unzipped) it came with 4 parts(folders) each of them have their own bin and cue file. i wanna know how to burn them to a cd and if its a game do i have to make like 4 diffrent cd's for each part? also can i play it on my ps2? i would appreciate all your help,thanks in advance.

btw, i have alcohol 120%

2. onya

onya Guest

Are these .RAR files? If so, read the following tutorial.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020

To play this game on your console, you're going to have some sort of modification to the PS2. To get answers on this topic, type ps2 mod into the search function, and then select a thread that helps out. Alcohol 120% is a nice choice btw.

3. CloudX77

CloudX77 Guest

Ooooh, so i only need to extract one. but still now that i have my bin and cue file, how do i burn them to a cd to be able to play on an emulator. alcohol only lets me burn one of them(.cue) dont you need both the bin and cue on the cd? so what im basically asking is how to burn them to a cd to be able to play them on an emulator?
    your help is greatly appreciated

4. onya

onya Guest

The Cue file points to the Bin file.
    The shear size of the file suggests that this is either a DVD or it is spread over multiple CD's. What game is this, and what emulator are you refering to?