1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD with Nero 6

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cimike, Apr 7, 2007.

1. cimike

cimike Member

hi, how can i burn a file that has been downloaded from bitlord? i have a nero version 6. i tried with nerovision, but my dvd-player didn't read the file.
    and also, how can i get rid of a the white spots or der lines on my downlaod.? can i do this with nero or is it a download itself? thanks for your help in advance!

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

what is your file format that you downloaded? is it mpeg, bin & cue or avi, rar or winzip files? knowing what kind of files you downloaded will determine how you use Nero to burn to disk. Nero has many programs to convert files to DVD compliant file, ready for burning! but as usual.... files you download will only give you the quality that the file is. if you want to increase quality then you will need a program that will re encode the file and adjust what needs adjusting to increase the quality.... when you find such a program let me know.... I would love to learn how to do this! LOL

3. cimike

cimike Member

hi, i've downloaded files such as:
    - DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo
    - HDTV.XviD-NoTV
    sometimes i have downloaded avi. files.
    what are the good fĂ­les and how to burno them afterwords?

4. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

5. cimike

cimike Member

thanks. is there a way to improve my picture? my download has red/green stripes, so can't watch it. i mean the picture isn't okay. can i improve its quality? what files are good/bad? how do i know this? i am using bitlord.