1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning ps2 games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by jameel11, Oct 17, 2007.

1. jameel11

jameel11 Member

This is my first time trying to burn a game and I haven't even done my first one yet. I have a v4 ps2 and I was thinking about having a modbo v4 chip installed. Is that chip compatible and easy to use? Also what software do I use to burn the games? Do i have to use a certain cd/dvd for each game and how would I know? I am just trying to find the easiest way to burn my ps2 games and make sure whatever I do to burn them only has to be done once without looking for new software or downloading it. Can someone please walk me through this?

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

About modbo v4 chip read HERE.
    Question about burning PS2 games Click Here. For future reference, please read Forum General Rules before posting a question. I really don't mind helping people out, but please adhere to the rules...

3. jameel11

jameel11 Member

Ok, I've decided to try the swap magic and slide card but I must ask, do I have to go through the process of putting the slide card under cthe console opening for each game? Also I tried to copy a game using dvd decrypter and I ended having to secitions show up on my desktop for one game. Is that normal, or am I doing it wrong? Is decrypter the best method for a novice level copier like me? I'm sorry If I asked these questions and I'm not doing it by policy but its my secong time here, please forgive me!

4. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

jameel11,
    I have no answer for your first question, unfortunatley. However, for you second question go Here. Good luck! There's no need for an apology. The forum rules are FYI. Now, that you're cognizant of them, it'll prevent you from committing the same mistakes twice...Take care!