1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning torrents

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by GoFlames, Mar 13, 2005.

1. GoFlames

GoFlames Member

Hey I have rar files and was wondering program you guys use to make it into xiso before burning with alcohol 120%. Also if there is a guide to burning x-box torrents could you please tell me where to find it.

Thanks alot

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Search for a freeware program called winrar. Install and then create a new folder. Extract one of the .rar files to the folder and then when done, look for an ISO file. That is the game you need to burn.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

This was my first game download. When I extracted one of the .rar files this is what showed up in my new folder. The ISO file is the game you burn. Disregaurd all the other files. I used Nero 6 to burn the ISO to a DVD-R.

[​IMG][/url]

Once you've got the game ISO you have two options. Since I prefer games on the harddrive, I used xISO to extract the ISO file to the individual files and folders the game is made up of. I then transfered the files to my games folder but the game did not load. I then burned the ISO game file using Nero 6 to a DVD-R and the game plays fine.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005
  3. BR7

BR7 Regular member