1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant get subtitles and multiple languages to work

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by stylofoam, Dec 20, 2004.

1. stylofoam

stylofoam Member

hi there,
    I am using MacTheRipper and then DVD2oneX to compress, where it lets me select subtitles and languages.
    When I then try to burn it(roxy toast 6) , it just has burnt the cd with only main language and no subtitles....the files bevore burning seem to be fine, I tried it by opening the video-files with the dvd-player, so I assume I am doing something wrong in the actual burning process...but there doesnt seem to be that much choise here with toast...tried to tick "add data content" and "create dvd menu" with no luck...please help me, since I have now waisted quite a few dvds...:)
    thanx

2. mediaguru

mediaguru Regular member

Your problem is in your dvd2onex settings. If you want the whole disc select "disc copy." If you select "movie only" you will have to manually select what subtitles and audio tracks you want via the "selections" window with the button at the bottom.

3. stylofoam

stylofoam Member

I think I have been even mre stupid...:)
    I read some of your other threads and in the end I had to burn it as a data-cd and tick the DVD-rom button....not like a video-cd....well, that seems to work for me now at least....
    thanks for the help anyway...