1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dick Cheney Shooting

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ok whos the real girl here lol!!!!

Hillary

[​IMG]

or Adriana.....hummm no contest huh LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2006
  2. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I just saw this on another thread... :)

[​IMG]

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

another liberal slanted article.... its a good thing the liberals arent in power they would just lay down like the French and let them take over.... read this again....

Message from the Ghost of General Patton....
    ATTENTION!

OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

THIS IS an atrocity!
    WHICH PART DON'T
    YOU GET?
    Islam a peaceful religion???
    Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now. They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a sh@# how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead, and think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst enemies?

Some think if we give them a
    hug or listen to them, then they'll
    like us... and if you agree, then you are a dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even
    some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 5.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change?

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots! And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS-
    and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about... if you ever gave a damn about
    anything.
    DISMISSED!

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Just for the record... I am a republican and have always been. Voted for Bush the first time but after he lied to the country I didn’t for go-around-two.. If you really believe in education and not worrying about what News channel is bias of not, try a good read right from http://www.newamericancentury.org/ the extreme right wing think tank.

The link below also on their front page is a 70 plus page report explaining exactly how this right wing government plans on controlling the world. Funny thing is that the plans for the wars we are now in are exactly the way it was planned in 2000, even before 9/11.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

The only difference from this Republican is that I have a brain that thinks on it’s own, not what a news channel tells me to think. And one more suggestion, if anyone wants a true unbiased opinion on world affairs, try CSPAN or discussing other topics with those that are not from the USA.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

aabbccdd, you are just churning out stuff you copied & pasted before,

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7/304878

I do wish you would grow up & stop listening to your pathetic whining & boring rhetoric. It is getting REALLY boring.

You are just showing yourself up now. Find a new arguement or move on

And you wonder why the rest of the world hates America....

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Just incase this wasn't posted before...

Kingsville Dispatch
    "Sheriff Fines Cheney $100 For Only Wounding Lawyer"

National Review Online
    "Shot Came From Grassy Noll"

Dallas Morning News
    "Red States Poll Shows Cheney Shooting Was Justifiable"

Austin Statesman
    "Cheney Says Victim's Quail Call Was Best He Ever Heard"

Washington Post
    "Cheney Prevents Hunting Party From Field Dressing Shooting Victim"

The Nation
    "Cheney Drove Shooting Victim to Hospital Tied to The Hood of His Car"

Texas Medical Association Bulletin
    "Corpus Christi Hospital To Do Jackass Face Transplant On Cheney Shooting Victim"

San Antonio Express/News
    "Sneaky Lawyer Tactics Don't Work On Cheney"

Houston Chronicle
    "Personal Injury Lawyers Hold Candlelight Vigil Outside Cheney Victim Hospital"

Wyoming Tribune Eagle
    "Cheney Friends Decline Fall Duck Hunting Invitation"

La Raza
    "Cheney Shooting Victim Gets Emergency Room Priority Over Illegal Aliens"

Vegan News
    "Cheney Shooting Victim Converts To Vegetarian In Hospital"

NRA American Rifleman
    "Witnesses Claim Cheney Only Feathered Lawyer"

New Orleans Times Picayune
    "Getting 'Dicked' Has All New Meaning"

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

pulser lay off bashing me dude iam really tried of it. unsubscribe from the thread if you dont like it. and dont tell me what to do ,[bold] GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE [/bold] and iam really had it with you too(works both ways) ,you guys wanted poltics in a tech. fourm so now we have it!!!!! [bold] SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY REASON YOUR IN HERE IS TO ATTACK ME ,SO JUST STAY THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND PROBLEM SLOVED ,ITS THAT EASY DUDE!!![/BOLD]

i was going to post in the dvd-ripping fourm later but wanted to make sure it was ok with you first before i did !!and before i send the message i will let you read it and ok it first before i click reply ,man iam so glad i got someone to hold my hand in here like you pulsar or i would never make it lol!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2006
  8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

LOL pretty good ScubaBud

9. ireland

ireland Active member

ddp was driving down the road,he happened to look in his side mirror..
    [​IMG]

10. ireland

ireland Active member

this thread need some work..i make a phone call..for a house call..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

LOL ireland YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BEST PICS

12. ireland

ireland Active member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

To ireland, a modicum of levity in an ocean of venom! Does everyone hate everyone else who doesn't see it thier way? No wonder the world has problems.

14. ireland

ireland Active member

thats why i post the joke pix's to break the ice...
    i done it all from grass to getting old,near 70,and got much wiser..
    the crap on what who post what or do not post that is getting out of control..and the same about calling out each other..

i do not care who starts a thread,and posts what ever they want as long as they stay with in the site rules.

if a guy want to have a thread about song lyrics or mad jack so be it..in the end the mods will deside..
    i will say no more..

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

ALFRED E. NEUMAN for president!

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

whos that ,not heard of him

17. ireland

ireland Active member

ye next precedent,Alfred E. Neuman
    [​IMG]

Alfred E. Neuman
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alfred E. Neuman is the fictional mascot of EC Publications' Mad magazine. The face had drifted through American pictography for decades before being claimed by MAD editor Harvey Kurtzman.

Neuman's likeness, distinguished by jug ears, a missing front tooth, and one eye eerily higher than the other, has graced the cover of most monthly issues. He first appeared in November 1954 on the cover of Ballantine's The Mad Reader, a collection of reprints from earlier issues. In 1956, his identity became fixed and his finetuned image was first rendered in iconic form by Norman Mingo. Mingo would become the magazine's signature cover artist through the 1960s and 1970s. Several 1950s Neuman covers were also painted by the "dean of Science Fiction artists," Kelly Freas.

Neuman has appeared as Santa Claus, Darth Vader, George Washington and Uncle Sam ("WHO NEEDS YOU"), to name a few. He is periodically offered as a candidate for President with the slogan, "You could do worse, and always have!"

Along with his face, Mad also features a humorous quotation by him in every issue. His catch phrase is "What, me worry?"

Neuman's origins are shrouded in mystery and may never be fully known. One theory is that the likeness of Neuman may have derived from an late 19th century popular newspaper comic strip, The Yellow Kid. Many advertisements from that era included the likeness and his famous slogan, which was likewise, "What, me worry?" When Mad was sued for copyright infringement, one defense it used was that it had copied the picture from materials dating back to 1911. His image has also been used negatively, as a "supporter" of rival political candidates (with the idea that only an idiot would vote for them), and even by the Nazis for racial propaganda as an example of a Jew. An almost-identical image appeared as "nose art" on an American World War II bomber, where it was sometimes referred to as "The Jolly Boy".

Since the EC editors had grown up listening to radio, this was reflected in their stories, names and references. The name "Alfred E. Neuman" derived from comedian Henry Morgan's radio series. Morgan began with Meet Mr. Morgan on WOR in 1940, continuing until 1950 with Here's Morgan on Mutual, ABC and NBC. One gag on his show involved a reference to Alfred Newman (1901-70), who scored many films and also composed the fanfare that accompanies 20th Century Fox's opening film logo. The possible linkage is that Laird Cregar portrayed Sir Henry Morgan in The Black Swan (1942) with Tyrone Power, and the Oscar-nominated score for that film was by Newman. Listening to the sarcastic Morgan's brash broadcasts, Mad editors took note of the Alfred Newman gag and twisted the composer's name into Alfred E. Neuman. Morgan later became a Mad contributor with "The Truth about Cowboys" in issue #33.
    A pre-Mad postcard with the "me worry?" face.
    Enlarge
    A pre-Mad postcard with the "me worry?" face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_E._Neuman

18. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

oh thats right ,now i remember LOL

19. ireland

ireland Active member

on that note heres a couple of gals to feast ye eyes on..
    [​IMG]

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I grew up with Alfred E Neuman. He's run for President before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.