1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON't READ

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by blade22, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade22

blade22 Member

Hi, first of all, If this is prohibited please delete this thread. I'm not sure.

Well, free ipods is site made by a company called gratis networks. You can google them if you want. From my research I came up with a conclusion that is is a LEGITMATE site and that it actually does work. It is very easy to start it off and at the moemnt the best deal i found which i signed up to was a batman begins dvd for £3.What I though would be useful to fellow freeipods.com users would be to start off a referral chain. Where someone wanting to join uses the referral link above and then joins and posts their referrel link. The next person then puts in theres under the person above and so on. This would mean that everyone got a referral. You don't just have to do it here. You can always get your firends to sign up. I just though that i'd let you lot know about this. To start the chain off, here is my referral link.

REMOVED

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

What?? [bold]as if we don't know already[/bold]!!

Of all the things that have to be repeated here,

"[bold]WE DON'T NEED FREE IPODS[/bold]" has to be the most prominent.

I recommend editing your post immediately...

If you aren't sure....read the rules!! C'mon man, you are a junior mem, you must know the rules by now

Rule 13

¬Lethal

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it is strange for a junior member to spam like this. he'll be an inactive member before long, though, if this continues.

4. blade22

blade22 Member

Ok, srry about that. Won't "spam" again.

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Forum rule #13. Linking to pyramid schemes and other forms of "free <place-your-product-here> schemes" is stricly prohibited (see http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207101 )

Yes boys and girls it is a new rule!! :)

And the other members are right ... as a junior member you should have read the forum rules by now. Don't do post that crap again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.