1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download from net

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jay2412, Mar 11, 2007.

1. jay2412

jay2412 Guest

Is it possible to burn dvds to cds without a burner?

i was looking at some webpages offering Tv shows, movies & music to be downloaded from their website. They guarantee that it's legal. downloadguide.com recommended butterflydownloadnetwork to be the best. It costs about $34 or $45 AUD for unlimited access. And they offer software to burn dvd to cd without me requiring a burner.

Are these sites safe? Do I trust downloadguide site? Anyone know these sites?

Also would like to know what's involved in burning dvds from net.

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

3. jay2412

jay2412 Guest

Thank for that link. I'm even more confused now. How is it that there are so many ppl out there downloading movies & music from the net when there are so many possible problems associated with it... or am I just being old!

4. revengine

revengine Regular member

Never to old to learn Jay, research the thread Gwendolyn gave you.

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

jay2412 your first question (Is it possible to burn dvds to cds without a burner? no you need a burner to put movies or data to a cd or a dvd, 2 They guarantee that it's legal, they don't guarantee anything, except maby your money back, if you read it all the way you will see that they show you ways to stay safe like not geting caught. 3 are there safe sites? yes a lot of them walmart.com netflix and so on, make sure that you read the user agreament on the use of the service hope this helps

6. jay2412

jay2412 Guest

Thank you all for all the valuable info. I'm thinking about going with Limewire (free version) first to see how it works. If I'm happy with it then will either go for their paid one or try the wallmart one.
    Thanks again.

7. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Look into Frostwire, same developers as Limewire and exactly rhe same interface and free as well. Also look into PeerGuardian, free and a type of p2p firewall.