1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DUMMY VOB FOR MAC THE RIPPER!!!

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by chars13, Dec 29, 2009.

1. chars13

chars13 Member

I've been trying to rip The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian using Mac The Ripper and the warning about the dummy vob and options to choose to pad/delete appeared I read the manual about it and it said to pad it if I'm ripping full disc which I am. I read about similar problems to mine in forums but none of them seem to be able to tell me a simple way of getting rid of the warning and just ripping my DVD normally. I ripped the full disc because I wanted to get the extras too. After the first rip, I played it using the Apple DVD Player and everything was fine (the extras) BUT the movie :| It started playing from 20 mins into the movie so basically the first bit of the movie was gone but the rest was fine. PLEASE HELP! I really don't want to pay for some other DVD rippers.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. empowell

empowell Member

I am having the same problem but with The Haunting In Conn., I tried to rip it but i keeps coming up as "Dummy VOB Warning". I am trying to figure out the problem but too no avail

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

personally I would delete it and see what happens.. output the result to an iso so you can check the result before wasting a disk eh?