1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD DECRYPTER AND ANYDVD

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by pa104inf, Jan 19, 2005.

1. pfarmer

pfarmer Member

I tried to copy cellular call and almost made it thru/ With one chapter to go it quits and says error. any more suggestions.

thanks

2. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

Quote.......

"leave AnyDvd running in the background it will
    ignore the new protection"

ReQuote........

"leave AnyDvd running in the background it "should"
    ignore the new protection"

UMMMMMMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just picking on you ScubaPete, you are the MAN
    i just want to thank you for every thing you have
    taught me and everyone else here aswell.
    what i know now i have learned here.

seems now all this is a challange to me, to see what
    works and what doesn't. we can and will beat them.

this is a great place to be.

FREEDOM

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

4. marinade

marinade Member

I'm a newbee and have read several threads and this one was very informative. I have copied many DVD's already using Anydvd and 1Click. I have not been able to copy "The Forgotten" getting bad sectors protection warnings despite using latest versions. Also, can someone first help me on how to display the threads full screen? I'm sure there is a way to see names and full messages without having to pan down to bottom to swing left for name and back right for full message.

5. marinade

marinade Member

I also wanted to note that I tried DVD Decrypter
    to HDD but my cpu auto rebooted like 5 times
    during the process and I deleted the incomplete
    file each time and continued the process until finished. Next 1click still claimed bad sectors
    and denied me the burn!! I'm running windows 98
    OS on 1G Athlon, Abit KT7A-Raid MB, 512MB pc133
    sdram, Nvidia 128MB Gforce2 pro with Aopen 1232
    player and NEC 3500 r/w drive.

6. marinade

marinade Member

Newbee-itus was cause behind my viewing this thread incorrectly. 1 down, infinity to go...

7. pfarmer

pfarmer Member

what is the easiest program to use for making back-up copies?

8. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

marinade,

You have problems and they aren't from DVDD.

You're running FAT32 filing system on your PC -it's not conducive to working with files over 4GB.

You need to go into msconfig and turn off everything except your base programs i.e. Systray, explorer etc. All programs need to be shut down; they're stealing your resources.

Rid yourself of 1 click and follow the guide at the top of the page EXACTLY AS WRITTEN -

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/105641

Start - Control panel - Display - settings, change setting, click apply, and then OK -

Cheers,

Pete

9. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

pfarmer,

What exactly is your problem you pantie waste you ?

Freedom2 spent some time explaining an excellent method on the first page of this thread and I spent some time ON 2 DIFFERENT THREADS answering your questions and giving you advice and you have the gall to start over again asking for a way to do your backups ?

Members all over aD have given you help and you have "trashed" them all by saying,

Do you think we have nothing better to do than to keep telling you the same thing time after time ?

No more directions . You don't try the ones your given. You waste pple's time because you have nothing to do - - Watch some TV until your Mommy comes home, take the dog for a walk. Do anything but annoy pple who are trying to help pple - who want our help. You just want somebody to play with.

If you really want to do backups, go back and read all those posts that members spent their personal time writing to you. Try them. (Don't you DARE
    try to say you've tried any - we know better !)

Indeed . . . . .

Boy does that take the cake . . . . . .

We're talking "Balls the size of Beachballs."

All you ever had to do is use aD's "search" function and all your questions would have been answered. Guides by the dozens are there. You have been in 10 threads in a 1/2 dozen forums, double posting along the way. Stop it ! We don't wish to play, to be your Baby sitter. Find a little friend of your own - Grow up - and stop whining around here . . .

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  10. polkaudio

polkaudio Member

some people should just take the computor back to the store scuba . i agree with your ststement , it would be easier for him if you just went over to his house and did it for himn , then he could tell all his friends what a genious he is. anyway thanks for the anydvd tip, and yes it works just fine with xcopy xpress. as outdated and unupdatable as it might be i like the end results and i am a one click kinda guy.
    cheers

11. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

You wouldn't believe this twirp but he's on another thread asking me the same question - like no one ever talked to him before -

If some of the other guys like freedom2 and a few more saw him on those threads after the time they put in, AND they knew his address . .

You know . . . . ?

It takes all kinds BUT his gene pool needs to be thinned out -

"P"

12. pfarmer

pfarmer Member

don't be mean. this is not as easy for some people as it is for you. I truly do not understand how todo this ans I am just trying to figure it out. Your help is appreciated even thoough a lot of your are instructions way above my head.

13. polkaudio

polkaudio Member

pfarmer , no one is being mean , i have read these threads several times and you have been given some really good straightforeward advice here. it is insulting to the people trying to help you to see you post a question that has already been answered several times in laymans terms. a lot of people here could care less about backing up the actual movie , it's the figuring out how to do it that makes the hobby fun. some folks here put a lot of time and effort into trying to help the less computor savvy accomplish thier back ups. just print off the advice you have been given and re read it until you understand it , if you can't understand ANY of it , perhaps this is not the hobby for you. just my .02

14. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

polkaudio,

he's banking on the fact that nobody reads all the other posts he's mounted and the answers he's received -

When enough members waste their time on him he'll be voted "out of the Pool".

We like helping those that want and need it - not those that can't be bothered to read and abide by our rules -

HINT; Pfarmer - READ OUR RULES !

15. pfarmer

pfarmer Member