1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd onto ipod video?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by robert666, Jan 7, 2007.

1. robert666

robert666 Guest

hey all, i just got my first ipod video, lol i got it in some promotion, but i was wondering how to put sin city onto the ipod so i can watch it. ne ideas? oh, if neone wants to try teh promo heres a link: http://www.afterdawn.com/general/adprices.cfm

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2007
  2. sheary

sheary Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2007
  3. JJforReal

JJforReal Member

Hello robert666,

I was able to get these to work on my ipod: http://onlyfreemoviesandvideos.blogspot.com/ They seem to be converted into MP4. A Format that works on ipods.: All I did was right click and save them to my computer. Then I opened itunes and added them to my library. Good luck!

4. DarkJello

DarkJello Regular member

5. aqi

aqi Guest

Hey, there are many DVD to ipod software, like removed dvd to ipod video/audio converter, removed videeo converter, etc. removed video converter needs a tool to convert DVDs to video formats and then convert to ipod video. removed software is one-stop DVDs to ipod tool. more:

http://www.afterdawn.com/general/adprices.cfm

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  6. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

7. garyanson

garyanson Member

[naughty naughty!] pm me & i will send it you

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

aqi just got banned for blatant advertising. Running a website like AD costs money and part of those costs are covered by revenue we make from selling as space. Jerks like aqi come here to get a free ride advertising their product or affiliate link in our forums. That's a scummy thing to do and I don't tolerate it and none of you should either. If you like AD and want us to stay around then help out by reporting newbies that do nothing but give cut and paste testimonials with a link to the same site selling said software.

Pricks like aqi are akin to a jobless moocher living in your house using your electricity and eating your food while contributing nothing.

garyanson

Offering pirated material is a great way to get banned so let's have another look at the forum rules and be more careful in the future.

9. endo916

endo916 Guest

hey nephilim do you play runescape...cause there i a guy with your name i saw the other day...

10. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

Hi , i got my 5th video ipod last month, i've searched in different forums and google and have tried several differenct programs, like pq, imtoo, xlisoft,cucuusoft etc, for those who are looking for an easy to use solution and willing to spend some money, i'd like to recommend you use cucusooft DVD to ipod video converter suite,it can not only rip dvd to ipod but also can convert almost all kinds of video files in your hard disc, it's an all-in-one solution, it works perfect for me.From experience, only cucusooft can convert all my dvds (around 60), some others have trouble to recongize my dvds, check my signature

11. Steck09BL

Steck09BL Member

12. Nephilim

Steck09BL,

If you're going to bash someone else's software then you better back it up with concrete evidence and facts.

13. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

Nice catch, Nephilim.

14. Nephilim

My pleasure :)

15. Steck09BL

Steck09BL Member

Nephilim i put this on there because i have an ipod video and i almost paid $40 to get a software and then i found this one and tried it and it worked and it was free so im sry if i affended u im just trying to help people out but try it out it actually works

16. Nephilim

You're not offending me but you're also not making any sense to me. The two apps that you mentioned, Videora and Jodix, are both free so now we have an as yet unnamed pay-for software thats only shortcoming is that fact that it isn't free.

Like I said before if you're going claim an app doesn't work you need to back it up with actual facts and examples. The fact that an app isn't free has no relevance to actual performance.

17. Steck09BL

Steck09BL Member

lol i used it and it worked and i had been searching for a program that was free and could let me get dvd's to my ipod and never could find one. thats y i wanted to let ppl know about this.