1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2oneX not importing TS files

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by pasjk, Feb 25, 2005.

1. pasjk

pasjk Member

I am using OSX10.3.8 I have been usingdvd2 . I just upgraded from 3.7 a few days ago but have used dvd2one with 3.8 without problems.
    Today, when I go to import the TS file from a rip, the path to the drive is recognized, but dvd2one does not import the files.
    I eliminated the preference file and even redownloaded and reregistered the program successfully. My rips are on a second drive.
    I even ran permissions verify/repair on the main drive where dvd2one runs from.
    Also, how do we get through to these folks. I have emailed them 5 times the last month becuase I cannot gain acces to their forum, even with a username that is accepted. Thanks in advance

2. pasjk

pasjk Member

I found the problem. If you are having 10.3.8 problems this might be your problem. Use the file menu and get info for dvd2onex See if your permission has been unlocked and relock it.
    sSo far this is fine as I reloaded 10.3, then 10.3.7 but have not yet reloaded 10.3.8