1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab Express - New

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ektoplasm, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ektoplasm

ektoplasm Member

Hi just found this program over at http://www.dvdfab.co.uk and have now made 2 backups onto single layer discs and one on dual layer. All seemed to go ok, was as easy as Xcopy Xpress in my opinion.

It appears this program can also do region1 backups (i am region 2) and the backups that are created are suppoed to be region0 ... i'll let you know how that goes when its finished.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  2. Milan0

Milan0 Member

Nice find!!

I joined After Dawn after a recommendation from a friend. This is the first thread i have read and i have to say im glad i did join. I downloaded the 30 day free trial from www.dvdfab.co.uk and made both a compressed and a Dual layer copy, they both played perfectly! there was no jumps or stutters in either film. The compressed one looked just like the original!!

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there Mates, welcome to AD,

I see ya like the 1 button kind of stuff but there's lots more -

Here's a couple of proggys that are FREE and will do both the DL discs and the single with really nice results. Using the Quality Enhancement stuff takes a tad longer but you get a really excellent quality backups -

AND iffin ya like, you can edit the heck out of it too -
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/74599

Enjoy Mates and once again, glad to have ya both onboard :D)

Cheers,

Pete

4. Milan0

Milan0 Member

Thanks for the intro.

Your right about not wanting to mess around and just press one button and get it to work, this does the job perfectly :)