1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdfab question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by spektak, Jun 14, 2007.

1. spektak

spektak Member

Ok, so I'm sure there is an answer here for me somewhere, but i have looked forever on here and am getting tired of looking. I dl the trial version of dvdfab gold and after the thirty days i bought it. well the trail version i literally put the dvd in and it copied it...like nothing. now that i have purchased it i put a dvd in and it tells me some ccs message. which i am guessing is the whole copyrighted stuff....how do i get passed it? i want to copy my 3 yr olds dvd's because they get scratched easily...please help me!!!

2. spektak

spektak Member

ok, so i learned that ccs isn't copyrighted it needs to by dycripted (LOL sp) so which is best to use with dvd fab gold????

3. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

dvdfab works all by it's self. run it though fab and use shrink and burn..make sure you have the last update from fab....

4. dhardman

dhardman Member

I have DVDFab Platinum which is better than gold. It does it all. Once you analyze and copy, you can write the data. No other program is needed. You can download the free trial. After my trial was up I purchased the full version with free lifetime updates on Ebay for around $5.00 which was a good deal.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- I very much doubt that an eBay-bought version is legitimate.. see my reply here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/521903

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  6. dhardman

dhardman Member

I'm so happy I wasn't a fool to pay 49.95 for that and have the same issue. It's worth it to take time and do research. You can always get sales and discounts on real versions.

7. creaky

8. dhardman

dhardman Member

Now why would someone do that? It's not like it's a piracy issue. That's like biting the hand that feeds you. If I see a good deal on Ebay I will purchase.

9. dailyh

dailyh Guest

Are you only allowed to use the DVDFab trial one time? Is there a way to use the free trial more than once?

10. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

No. The trial version is legally available for 30 days. Extending that means purchasing. Any other means is piracy and therefore prohibited.

11. dailyh

dailyh Guest

thanks

12. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

You're welcome and merry Christmas.

13. creaky