1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCOPY PLATINUM

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by tjbob, Feb 7, 2010.

1. tjbob

tjbob Member

i had DVDXCOPY on my comp.for many years it worked great,i had to do a recovery on my comp. then reinstall all my program. DVDXCOPY installed ok BUT i can not activate IT (cant connt. to server) i loved that prog. is there any hope ?

TJBOB

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

hehehe.. I have a cracked version somewhere on a backup disk from maybe 6 years ago.. it wasn't a great program by then either.. wouldn't have a hope in hell with a modern disk.

anyway.. we answered this exact same topic from the same person a few days ago.. seems if people don't like being told to get a FREE modern ripper they just keep posting the same thing and whining about a company not providing servers when they folded years ago.. hahahaha

I liked windows1 .. but I can't buy it any more.. anybody know a shop that stocks it?

4. tjbob

tjbob Member

thank you for your reply. i have dvd fab. i just liked dvdxcopy better so i just was hoping

tjbob

5. carmack

carmack Member

TJBOB-
    If you have version 3.2.1 or 4.0.3.8, I have a way to activate it. I still use the program and love it.

6. tjbob

tjbob Member

yes i have those versons i would love any help ican get

TJBOB

7. carmack

carmack Member

send me a message with a way to email you the info -
    edited by ddp

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  8. scum101

scum101 Guest

just get dvd fab hd decrypter.. FREE.. CAN YOU READ????

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

just WHAT is so hard to understand??.. we are GIVING YOU the links to the BEST ripper out there.. FREE!!!!

dvdxcopy isn't going to work on anything these days.. it's obsolete and long gone.. and as the servers are gone too it isn't going to reactivate either, regardless of what some attempted scammer after your email wants to attempt (btw.. thanks for that.. I collect emails for my spambots)
    Discontinued in 2003 .. mean anything?? do you still use windows2k?.. do dvd's have basic css scrambling and no other kind of protection??.. didn't think so..

crackfound.com have a heap of stuff related to this antique program.. all marked as obsolete and pointless.. because it doesn't rip anything made in the last 5 years.

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

carmack, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.

10. tjbob

tjbob Member

YES I CAN READ, DVDXCOPY worked fine and riped every movie i copied up until i did a recovery and i could not reinstall.

i do have DVDFAB which I PURCHASED last may. DVDXCOPY may not have had any surport for the last 5 years BUT it worked better and faster then DVDFAB.
    TJBOB

PS i did get it to reinstall with the help from someone on the forum and they (didnt want to scam me) and it still works better then DVDFAB

11. Biker4444

Biker4444 Member

I too bought DVDXcopy Platinum version 3.2.1 but no longer able to activate it since my hard-drive crashed and had to reinstall the program. I would appreciate any help in getting that bad boy to work again.

12. Ken_B

Ken_B Member

Hi Carmack, I have the original DVDXCopy 3.2.1 version and several other versions that was sent to me by the Company as upgrades. However, I cannot activate the program. Can you help me out?

Thanks

Ken
    edited by ddp

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  13. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

you guys have to be kidding wanting to use a program thats almost 10 years old, it won't work on hardly any new releases without help like using anydvd with it,if you want better options use this link

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/622748

14. dailun

dailun Active member

What is that you guys understand about this issue?

Obsolete?
    Company out of business?
    Activation Servers don't exist?

Products by 321 Studios are dead, just like the company that created them.