1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error when copying dvd with mactheripper

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by lovemymac, Oct 12, 2004.

1. lovemymac

lovemymac Guest

every time i try to copy my matrix reloaded dvd with mactheripper or dvdbackup it starts to copy part of it then it says error reading vts01_2.vob at block 512. is there something im doing wrong or is there any other dvd copying software for mac? any help appreacited

2. RED_BULL

RED_BULL Guest

Can it be that there is a scratch on the disc or its dirty?

I had it ones,i copied a dvd with mactheripper and it gives an error.
    I copied then with dvdbackup and again an error on the same vob file.
    I first skip that error and backup copied the rest of the files,then i cleaned the disc and then select only that vob file that gives an error.
    Then it worked,backup copied the vob file well.

3. fatshoo3

fatshoo3 Guest

i've found these error's too (if there are no scratches) they only seem to occur when you don't alow the dvd's to play for a few seconds in dvd player, although some movies you have to leave the dvd player running like in a smaller screen, other than that i would reccomend purchasing a "DVD Dr." it works great even on really messed up dvds.

4. fatshoo3

fatshoo3 Guest

i've found these error's too (if there are no scratches) they only seem to occur when you don't alow the dvd's to play for a few seconds in dvd player, although some movies you have to leave the dvd player running like in a smaller screen, other than that i would reccomend purchasing a "DVD Dr." it works great even on really messed up dvds. Another less expensive solution might be to get a dvd lense cleaner after i had burned several dvds i was getting all kinds of errors i popped the cleaner in and after that it was fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2004