1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surf_Dude

Surf_Dude Member

You could be right there robocab, I'll try another update with the files linked from here and see if it remedies the problem.

2. kendo6

kendo6 Guest

im also in swords on choruc cable.the codes posted on page 123 are working fine when put in manually. i put the new software on my box earlier but it didnt work , so people who posted about a problem with software working for chorus must be right.hopefully there will be a solution for us soon.i live in hope.

'IN ISTANBUL WE WON IT FIVE TIMES '

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Im not too sure as I havent been online all day , I did read that the EV firmware did not auto roll , but I cannot confirm as I havent got the new firmware installed as I have a clone b0x :(

4. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

robocab mandy says they are working for her

5. hacker71

hacker71 Member

where do I find new firmware (not dated 10/04/08 that works in Dublin NTL) All my mates boxes went off bar 1 who paid a guy €09 to flash latest firmware. When it was rolled during the AR/UTD game all boxes went off except for the guy who paid someone, his said updating please wait for 30 secs then came back on automatically, anybody got any knowledge?

6. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

HI JUST TO LET PEEPS KNOW THAT THE NEW FIXED FIRMWARE BROUGHT OUT TO FIX THE KEYROLL PROBLEM IS NOT WORKING IN THE C*****AREA OF IRELAND

7. robocab

robocab Regular member

kendo6
    Fair play to you we've been waiting for someone to confirm whether or not Chor*s in swords was working with these codes, as suspected I think stevies box is "on the Blink" after his upgrade, the only thing he can do now is flash it with the correct F/W and hope for the best.maybe he did'nt flash it correctly with the right software but I think he's gone to bed so we'll find out tomorrow maybe.

8. hacker71

hacker71 Member

Hello,

How does this work

I have to go my my e-mail every time I post something to link back to the forum to see it has been updated. I have asked a few questions and don't know if I'm getting replies??? Help

9. robocab

robocab Regular member

Lads,
    Im off to my labba, I enjoyed this forum tonight, lots of help and comradary, hopefully we wont have to put up with this for much longer and hopefully stevie gets his box working, I'll check in again tomorrow to see how everyone's doing....
    catch yee all l8r......
    Robbie

10. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

goodnight robbie catch plenty of ZZZZZZZZ's you'll be needed here 2morro

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  11. robocab

robocab Regular member

anto1969
    You and a few others have been the backbone of this forum tonight,dont be a stranger and I'll catch up with yee tomorrow.
    Robbie

12. hacker71

hacker71 Member

If I get the software that works in dublin ntl area, How do I post it here?

13. lenny123

lenny123 Regular member

yep it a bummer, unless you click the link in the email you may not see the updated posts, poor owl steve out in swords ehh, all the posts only confused him,..
    his problems are
    1..he flashed the new autoroll fix to his eurovox max hoping to fix it
    (I posted many posts ago that the fix does not work in ch**us areas but it just got over looked in the frantic posting frenzy)
    2..in his area the channels have to be manually scanned in.
    3.. he was putting in the correct codes but because he messed up his box by flashing the fix the codes wont work ( possible because his channel file is useless because he did an autoscan at some stage)
    4..well I can't think of a 4th problem but there must be one.

14. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  15. robocab

robocab Regular member

hacker71
    Thats the kinda stuff we need , just told anto1969 that we had a few backbone guys on this forum so whether or not you have any thing to contribute, keep posting as we all can learn something, now I really have to go to bed, theres a bit of fluff waiting for me upstairs and I don't want to keep it waiting.
    Adios Amigos......

16. hacker71

hacker71 Member

My Mates box works without code input and handled the rollover that NTL Dub did today. Do you think nobody on the forum has the solution yet and thats why some bloke feels comfortable charging €30 a pop to reflash boxes???

17. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

hacker71 , Instead of going through your emails , go to this page and save it to your favourites , then you just go there and you will see the lists of threads and go to the one you want to view

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/59

Or scroll up to the top of the page and under the tabs you will see links like this .... afterdawn.c0m > forums > home theater > digital tv (DVB) discussions etc , if you click on DVB it will bring you back to the list of threads also

18. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

robbie its very hard to leave my husband tells everyone i'm having a forum internet affair LOL :)

19. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Do not pay anyone 30 euro to do this when all the info and files can be got here for FREE

20. hacker71

hacker71 Member

Sorry Anto, Maybe its the gargle but I did flash this firmware onto one of the latest EV and it didn't handle the rollover that NTL did today, yet a mates box that he got reflashed on Sat and paid for it handled it??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.