1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

as ive been messing aroung ive cocked my time up how can i get the hour back off cheers.

2. whacko99

whacko99 Member

SteRicho, you're like me. I'd rather have my own grouping of channels in my own order, rather than use favourites.
    I updated my channels the other day to get the Sly channels, and everything went Autosort into alphabetical order.

However, today I've found some unofficial firmware for the Max, Ex1000 and the 5000PVR that does not have Autosort (you can find it in Eamo's FTA Library, link at bottom of HiTeck's signature, under Eurovox then Autosort OFF)

I loaded the firmware, plus a CDF I had prior to the new Sly channels and did an update. It left my channels in my own order, PLUS it added the 9 Sly channels at the end of the listing. This works on my Max V box plus my EX5000PVR too, so I'm very pleased.

Hope this helps.

3. whacko99

whacko99 Member

Live Events Channel is interactive Pay-Per-View, you won't get anything on that. Pick one of the channels showing the Hatton advert for the fight, thats Box Office.

To fix your clock, select Menu, then Config, drop down to Time Settings, select GMT+0, save and exit. Job done.

4. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

hi yesterday i had 4 box office channels 2 showing the boxing 2 showing the wrestling now they all say code being updated even though all my other channels are fine can any 1 help thanks again

5. karljd

karljd Regular member

it comes and go's, if its of air it will say code updating,give it till an event is due to be broadcast and if its not back try a manual scan.

6. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

thanks just strange as was showing yesterday now all have gone off and what tps do i scan im getting mad having to put all my channels in order i want them and changing names constantly cheers.

7. karljd

karljd Regular member

need to no where your based jamie

8. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

im in liverpool thanks for all the help it is greatly apriciated is this happening to every body else or do peoples boxes behave differntly cheers.

9. karljd

karljd Regular member

all depends on you area and provider jamie,i'm sorry but i don't no the frequency for ppv channel in your area,but as i said sit tight till the weekend and it will most likely come back,if not i'm sure their will be someone around from your area.

10. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

ok thanks so ill wait till sat night when boxing is on if the channel isnt working manual scan the certain tp if anybody nows the tp in liverpool that would be great cheers

11. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

also does anybody have the link to the firmware that disables the autosort feature on the max v box. is this safe is that all it does and would i have to factory default or just plug my box to pc and flash it cheers.

12. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

13. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

whitch 1 of the links please below your answer, so i just flash my box the factory default then power scan. what does this update do just each time i scan keep all my favs in order they were any other things it does thanks.

14. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Does what it says, turns the autosort off. You will need to rescan for channels after the update unless you save your CDF. Just follow the eurovox flashing guide under my picture, the one that says Eurovox Flashing Guide.

Click on the blue writing directly below this writing.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/69788031/b6e6fee2/MAX-V_no_autosort.html

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  15. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

thanks will do later sorry for sounding so stupid but after i have all my channels where i want them if i manual scan or update my channels they will all be where they were apart maybe have to change some names from tv5 etc thanks

16. Steveirl

Steveirl Regular member

Hi all,

I havent been on in about 7 months as all been going well but can anyone tell me how i remove duplicate channels?
    I think ive duplicate channels appearing on another freq that i have in but i dont know which one its with.

thanks a lot.
    Im on the Eurovox 2008 black and im in north county dublin on Ch^&us
    Also how do i get LFC TV ? im a big liverpool fan and i have boring MUTV and Chelsea TV.....no good to me :)

17. Steveirl

Steveirl Regular member

1 other thing.

can anyone tell me how i get the boxing this w/e ?
    im in North County Dublin on Ch&&us on a eurovox max 2008 black.

thanks a lot.
    regards
    S

18. malci

malci Guest

19. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

has anybody got or used this firmware that turns off the auto sort id like some advice before i flash my box

20. malci

malci Guest

Jamie it just does what it says, it will not Auto-Sort your channels into genre groups, if you are going to use it then make sure that you upload your Channel Dump, why don't you like the Auto-Sort!! And as regards your query re-fight, well I would leave well alone and wait awhile it should be back, I know what has happened in Liverpool, "updating code" and the frequency has changed from 507.000 to 475.000 don't know why but leave it awhile okay, strange I know but wait and see what happens by tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.