1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max v box software updates

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by smudger24, Sep 13, 2007.

1. smudger24

smudger24 Regular member

Hi,
    I have just purchased a new eurovox max v box which has the new software already installed (i think). Can I please have some advice with regards to the future if/when this software may require upgrading. I have purchased the relevant cable to do this, although I need instructions on how this is done. I am assuming that at some point in the future the box will loose its signal and I will have to reflash it?
    Is there a free website that I can download the software from.

Please help.

Thank you.

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

You can get all the firmware here as it is released. When you say you have the firmware already installed have you also got the latest critical patch installed as this was only released a few days ago.

More info here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/559483

3. smudger24

smudger24 Regular member

Hi,
    I am told there is a new update for the Eurovox Max V 2008 black box?
    I am also told that it corrects the problem of the screen not filling the tv screen correctly, i.e. too wide. Is this true and where can I download it from please?
    (I have tried looking but can't find it).

Thanks.

4. hugins

hugins Member

Hi,
    I've just purchased a EUROVOX TX 2008 Euro Vox TERRESTRIAL RECEIVER but am worried now if I bought the right one.Should it have been a Eurovox MAX. I live in a N$L MMDS area.

Any help appreciated.

h

5. smudger24

smudger24 Regular member

I think I may have found it. It is a beta update. Can someone please tell me about this update and what improvements etc it has.

Thanks.

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

You bought the wrong box as the TX is for Ch**us MMDS, a standard Max V will do you.

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

You will find it in Eamos FTA Library at the end of my post. It will give you a much improved EPG, true widescreen and an optinal on board booster option.