1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifa 2005 by walix

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by markspec, Dec 19, 2004.

1. markspec

markspec Member

hey im new here. Ive been reading posts on this and havent found my answer so i wondered if anyone could help. First of all, thats what im looking for, help. if your going to tell me to the buy the original please dont. I buy too many games and figured id try downloading some rather than shelling out £35 each time. All i need is instructions on how to change the text to english. if anyone can help, add me on msn or reply here. (howtogetbanned@afterdawn.com)

Thank you

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

You haven't read much. I don't have this game and I know this has been answered in other threads. And if you did read you would know that I've warned many many people about posting their email address!!!

3. flip218

4. markspec

markspec Member

i apologise for posting my email. Thanks for showing me that, i now have english text! but now theres another problem. when im playing or in menu the game screen flashes and its unplayable in an actual match. I dont know why it keeps doing it though. Any ideas?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  5. flip218

doesn't that thread explain how to turn it into english. Or are you asking about the commentary and not the text?