1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Guide to Gamecube Booting With Phoenix 2.3

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Phyrus, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Tae!

Tae! Member

I followed all the instructions to the "T" and it still doesn't werk. I've tried on different computers different setups (router/patch cable, NIC/crossover)
    and still get the same message on the command prompt
    it says "Served DNS query from 192.168.1.32..." and doesn't do anything. I set my ethernet card to half duplex (10baseT) and nothing. also using a Nintendo memory card, and check the broadband adapter using the regular PSO server and it connects. what do i do next....?

2. hellohi

hellohi Guest

I got all the way to the loading screen and it seems that it got stuck there. Usually how long is it going to take for it to load?

I was trying to load animal crossing with ACL1.4. Network card already set to 10Mb

3. glorf

glorf Guest

yes mine does the same thing, just hangs at the loading...... screen.

Im loading 4 swords adventures so itshouldnt be a problem....maybe I should try the trick where you pull the mem card out of the gamecube and put it back in

4. glorf

glorf Guest

anyone? bueller? bueller?

5. eren

eren Member

cn anybody help becauser my pc is formatted and i don't know where you can download animal crossing loader 1.4

6. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

7. s.s.j

s.s.j Regular member

anyone tell me how to get wwe day of reckonng 2 to work

8. gotweed04

gotweed04 Member

whenever i try to use psul loader i get "DNS Server error > cant bind socket"

help anyone?

9. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

10. mark458

mark458 Newbie

I realize this is an ancient post but Im going to revive it. Im having problems loading as well. EVERY time I try and load a game it connects, loads the software, but then either freezes while loading the game or gives me an error. It either sticks on the initializing screen, tells me it failed or doesn't load the software at all.