1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guitar players and folks that love guitar look here

Discussion in 'Feedback to artists' started by darthnip, Jan 25, 2006.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i see your still going with this one, thanks for the music it was quite refreshing compared with what i usually listen to

3. darthnip

yeah i'm still getting the word to the streets so to speak. He's going to be touring soon so i figure i need to fill our members in so they can check him out.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

is there a commission attached..............lol

5. darthnip

lol, nope not at all, i just like the music and we've become friends over the passed couple years so i do what i can to help out the band. hell i just boxed up and shipped him about 100 pairs of earplugs, he cant play live without thme and since i get them from work i hooked him up. any little thing like that helps out alot. even like if you run into someone and get to talking about things and find out they like instrumental guitar, well now you can say hey check out this one guy i heard.... and then it goes from there. every little bit helps. i think i like Bill's work and attitude because no matter what he stays true ot the music and thast all that matters. to many artists get hung up on how they look or a million other silly little things an they forget all about what got them the fans to begin with, the music.

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Lol darth, how many lonero threads is this between you and Dela now?

I must say, I don't think it will be my thing, but I can't knock anything 'till i've listened to it. I'll give the site a check, are there any samples on there?

7. darthnip

get with me on IRC and i'll hook you up with a nice sampler