1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo2/3 chat.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wavedash

wavedash Member

sgt.stick, i think that they should bring back the assault rifle, yes to zoom, and yes to rocket lock

2. cjcoled

cjcoled Guest

yeah i agree, the assult rifle was great

3. hansmerva

hansmerva Guest

well i think that it would kind of suck if the assualt rifle itself came back without being changed because i have worked really hard getting good at the plasma pistol, battle rifle combo and im decent at it now and that would suck because i think that the plasma pistol, assault rifle combo would suck because the assault rifle is way less accurate

4. HaloDude3

HaloDude3 Guest

wat the hell happened to the origen xbox sight first there where two rabbits on a tred mill then theres the tree with all of these flags hanging off of the branches????????

yes to battle rifle
    yes to lock on rocket launcher
    yes to pistol zoom

5. andy2000

andy2000 Guest

The rabbits on the treadmill was a loading sequence that took you to the flag thing.

6. andy2000

andy2000 Guest

Hey turk and sgtstick i saw you over at blasteroids. Its the first time ive been there. If this place is springfield thats shelbyville.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2005
  7. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

im just writing this cause this halo thread is getting way too long its nearly 90 pages.we need a catagory called halo 1/2/3 devided into sub catagories.

8. Turk05

Turk05 Member

yes to battle rifle
    yes to lock on rocket launcher
    yes to pistol zoom

9. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

I agree. It would be more efficient to have a Halo Forum, and then individual threads for perhaps Halo 1, perhaps-Halo PC, Halo 2, and the upcoming Halo 3. And then any sub-threads as well.

Let's be honest, Halo is the game that kept Xbox alive. Sure there are some other good and even great games, but many people bought Xbox SOLELY for the Halo games.

The Halo thread is way too big for just one spot under the Xbox forum. Maybe make an Xbox - Halo and Xbox - Sports and so on. Certainly one for the verious Halo topics.

10. rmxevo

rmxevo Member

yes, it would be alot easier to keep track of topics and such.

11. cjcoled

cjcoled Guest

yeah i agree about dividing the halos, but i dont think we need one for halo 1 caus nobody really talks about it much. now its all halo 2 and 3

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.